All About Nick
Hi. Thank you for coming to this page, where I detail some of the past achievements that I have done.
I know it is important that, when you choose a keynote presenter for your event, that the one you pick has a solid background and colorful history. Every experience is added to my personae, making me who I am, as a person, and a witness. To learn more about me, check out this page.
- Keynote speaker at various events, from diocesan events, to school rallies, to small church venues.
- Performed at World Youth Day Toronto at four separate venues, plus led the worship for a daily sessions.
- Performed at national youth comedy stages, such as at NCYC and NCCYM. Also, Proud 2 B Catholic festival, Steubenville East pre-rally, Atlanta Eucharistic Congress, and several Catholic Undergrounds.
- Was a Recurring Guest on EWTN’s Life on the Rock and CatholicTV‘s This is the Day.
- Music played on Ave Maria Radio, Vatican Radio… and the Dr. Demento show.
- Popular Catholic recording artist on Catholic music retail websites; was top downloaded in 2006.
- Has helped with parish weekend youth retreats, parish missions, and special events.
- Helped create Top Catholic Songs.com, a publicity info-blog that gives voice to the often-neglected Catholic music scene.
- Made This Time of Forty Days video, which went viral.
- Helped create PrayerMeetingPodcast.com, a worship podcast.
- Born in Southern California, in 1970.
- Raised Episcopalian.
- Childhood had moments of hardship due to being bullied and lack of friends.
- Deeper Conversion Experience at 14, at summer camp.
- Became High School Bible Study president senior year. Was anti-Catholic.
- At Rutgers College, was involved with many Christian groups.
- Introduced to Catholic Charismatic Renewal through University Christian Outreach.
- Became a worship guitarist.
- After years of debate, became convinced of Catholic doctrine, converted to Catholicism.
- Moved to Connecticut.
- Played worship guitar for young adult groups, prayer groups, and liturgies.
- Wrote and performed original worship songs; wrote parodies as an exercise, with no expectation that they would lead to something later.
- Involved with Catholic Apologetics groups, including Catholic Evidence Guild.
- Became a husband to Maryellen and a father of twins (Matthew and Holly).